Access to information
Agency plan (as required by s 8(2)(a) of the FOI Act *)
Who we are
- The organisation and structure of the Tribunal
- The location of our offices
- Governance arrangements and statutory appointments.
What we do
- Functions and powers of the Tribunal, including the rules, guidelines, practices and precedents relating to those functions and powers.
- See also Practice Direction, Legislation and Fees & forms.
Our reports and responses to Parliament
- Annual reports laid before the Parliament, and other information routinely provided to the Parliament.
Routinely requested information and disclosure log
- It is unusual for the Tribunal to receive a FOI request, as the information of public interest is published on the Tribunal's website.
- See Current matters, which includes publicly available documents on current and past case files.
- The Tribunal is not responsible for the development of specific policy proposals.
- About the Tribunal
- Members and Registrars
- Practice Direction
- Fees & forms
- Corporate information
- Current matters
The registrar and deputy registrars of the Tribunal can be contacted through the details provided at Contact us.